Nation Brand Perception Reports
Powered by Perception Metrics
In today’s world it is more important than ever for countries to manage how they are perceived. International prestige and clout, exports, foreign investment and tourism are all closely tied to a country’s image. Powered by Perception Metrics*, East West Nation Brand Perception Reports provide detailed analysis of how your country is perceived in major media throughout the world, compiled by state-of-the-art computer programs that draw on massive data resources.
How do we do it?
Powered by Perception Metrics, East West Nation Brand Perception Reports deliver sophisticated analysis that is affordable and scalable, offering measurement solutions to fit your needs. Whether your country is large, small, or somewhere in between, we can help you monitor your image in world media, and track the impact of your policies and events. We can even use our system to track the international image of individuals, organizations, regions, cities, sectors or destinations in your country.
Perception Metrics relies on a proprietary, rule-based automated text analysis system. Unlike many competing systems, we identify values that are grammatically connected to a client, rather than assuming association based on proximity alone. We are able to find target references whether they are direct or indirect, a related concept or a major name. Our objective is to analyze text with the intuition of a human reader, but with the speed and perfect reliability that only a computer can achieve.
Nation Brand Perception Reports Cover These Areas
- What is the tone of coverage vs. competitors during a specific time period?
- What is the volume of coverage vs. competitors during a specific time period?
- How are key brand messages reflected in media coverage?
- What are the top positive and negative messages used to describe you?
- Are current public relations strategies effective at influencing media coverage?
- How are your policies perceived by international audiences in target markets?